Africa is the new tech frontier, with a great deal of potential and passion for technology that should translate into the right environment to nurture and grow successful African tech start-ups, but obstacles and struggles remain.
These issues scupper the necessary investment and growth that these start-ups require so that they can become sustainable and successful on a continental and global scale.
Start-ups should be celebrated and supported as important businesses contributing to the economy and creating jobs, and yet funding issues, over-regulation, marketing challenges and other issues remain a stumbling block for these tech businesses.
We take a look at 12 things that need to be addressed in order to help struggling African tech start-ups.
The post 12 Things That Need To Be Addressed To Help Struggling African Tech Start-Ups appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- Drone Technology Used To Boost Agricultural Sector And Cut Costs In South Africa
26 Jul 2017
- Opinion: Africa Is The Next Frontier For Design And Advertising Innovation
25 Jul 2017
- Botswana Teachers Learn Basic Coding In Preparation For Africa Code Week 2017
25 Jul 2017
- New York Stock Exchange-Listed Consultancy Firm Launches Innovation Studio In Johannesburg
24 Jul 2017
- 9 South African Tech Companies To Watch
23 Jul 2017