Africa is the new tech frontier, with a great deal of potential and passion for technology that should translate into the right environment to nurture and grow successful African tech start-ups, but obstacles and struggles remain.
These issues scupper the necessary investment and growth that these start-ups require so that they can become sustainable and successful on a continental and global scale.
Start-ups should be celebrated and supported as important businesses contributing to the economy and creating jobs, and yet funding issues, over-regulation, marketing challenges and other issues remain a stumbling block for these tech businesses.
We take a look at 12 things that need to be addressed in order to help struggling African tech start-ups.
The post 12 Things That Need To Be Addressed To Help Struggling African Tech Start-Ups appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- 12 African Nations With The Highest Number Of Internet Users
29 May 2017
- South Africa’s Best And Worst Banks For Digital Experience
28 May 2017
- Why South Africa’s Entrepreneurs Need To Use Digital Technologies To Survive
27 May 2017
- 12 Tech And Telecoms Companies That Inspire Africa
25 May 2017
- South Africa’s First Privately Owned Nanosatellite To Be Released Into Orbit
24 May 2017