Africa is the new tech frontier, with a great deal of potential and passion for technology that should translate into the right environment to nurture and grow successful African tech startups, but obstacles and struggles remain.
These issues scupper the necessary investment and growth that these startups require so that they can become sustainable and successful on a continental and global scale.
Startups should be celebrated and supported as important businesses contributing to the economy and creating jobs, and yet funding issues, over-regulation, marketing challenges and other issues remain a stumbling block for these tech businesses.
We take a look at 12 things that need to be addressed in order to help struggling African tech startups.
The post 12 Things That Need To Be Addressed To Help Struggling African Tech Startups appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017
- Wearable Tech Market Shows Impressive Growth In Africa
23 Jun 2017
- 12 African Tech Innovators Worth Following On Twitter
21 Jun 2017
- Africa Rail Investment: Real Property And Land Value Capture
20 Jun 2017
- African Mobile Phone Sales Down In 2017, East Africa Still Growing
19 Jun 2017