Africa is the new tech frontier, with a great deal of potential and passion for technology that should translate into the right environment to nurture and grow successful African tech startups, but obstacles and struggles remain.
These issues scupper the necessary investment and growth that these startups require so that they can become sustainable and successful on a continental and global scale.
Startups should be celebrated and supported as important businesses contributing to the economy and creating jobs, and yet funding issues, over-regulation, marketing challenges and other issues remain a stumbling block for these tech businesses.
We take a look at 12 things that need to be addressed in order to help struggling African tech startups.
The post 12 Things That Need To Be Addressed To Help Struggling African Tech Startups appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- How The Threaded Man Built An Online Fashion Destination For African Men
24 May 2017
- 10 Most Attractive Tech Employers For South African Professionals
22 May 2017
- Microsoft Set To Build Cloud Data Centers In South Africa
22 May 2017
- How More Agri-Traders Can Improve Liquidity In Africa At The Exchange Entry Point
21 May 2017
- Google And Investment Trio Commit $100 Million To Improve African Broadband Infrastructure
19 May 2017