Africa is the new tech frontier, with a great deal of potential and passion for technology that should translate into the right environment to nurture and grow successful African tech startups, but obstacles and struggles remain.
These issues scupper the necessary investment and growth that these startups require so that they can become sustainable and successful on a continental and global scale.
Startups should be celebrated and supported as important businesses contributing to the economy and creating jobs, and yet funding issues, over-regulation, marketing challenges and other issues remain a stumbling block for these tech businesses.
We take a look at 12 things that need to be addressed in order to help struggling African tech startups.
The post 12 Things That Need To Be Addressed To Help Struggling African Tech Startups appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- The Face Of Stability, SA’s Gordhan To Woo US, UK Investors Ahead Of Moody’s Next Review
26 Mar 2017
- GE Oil & Gas Opens New Sub-Saharan Africa Facility To Support ENI
25 Mar 2017
- 12 Crowdfunding Success Stories That Have Emerged From Africa
24 Mar 2017
- China’s Sinopec Buys First Major Refinery In Africa From Chevron For $1B
22 Mar 2017
- It’s Not All About Money: 14 Happiest Countries In Africa
20 Mar 2017