Short message social media platform Twitter continues to be one of the most popular social networks available in Africa, as Africans use Twitter to communicate with others and express their views via their mobile devices, tablets and desktop computers.
Uncomplicated and user friendly, Twitter has experienced growth on the African continent, enabled through a heavy mobile usage and apps that cater specifically to smartphone users.
Insightful research from London-based Portland Communications reveals interesting information about how Twitter is used across the continent.
We take a look at 12 things you should know about how Africans use Twitter.
The post 12 Things You Should Know About How Africans Use Twitter appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- Why South Africa’s Entrepreneurs Need To Use Digital Technologies To Survive
27 May 2017
- 12 Tech And Telecoms Companies That Inspire Africa
25 May 2017
- South Africa’s First Privately Owned Nanosatellite To Be Released Into Orbit
24 May 2017
- How The Threaded Man Built An Online Fashion Destination For African Men
24 May 2017
- 10 Most Attractive Tech Employers For South African Professionals
22 May 2017