Wizkid is one of the country’s biggest music export right now and we’re super proud of him really.
A post shared by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on Apr 13, 2017 at 3:48am PDT
He recently sat down with British radio presenter, Julie Adenuga where he talked about pretty interesting things from his music to his love for pounded yam and egusi soup and other things and here are all the things we got from the interview
1. The new album is done and he’s working on the another one
GIVE US THAT ALBUM WIZ
2. The new album should be out in June or July
So damn far
3. The name of the album is ‘Sounds From The Other Side’
4. He wants to work with J Cole
J Cole went platinum with no features
5. He’s working with Sia
This should be fire!
6. He was star struck when he met Alicia Keys
Proof that Wizkid is like all of us
7. The video to Come Closer was the second one
Wizkid really has a thing for quality
8. The first song he wrote was rap in church
Daddy Yo spitting fire in the Lord’s house!
9. Skepta knocked down the doors for his Ojuelegba remix song
You rock, Skepta
10. Escape and Quilox are his favorite clubs in Lagos
You can listen to the interview here
The post 10 Things Wizkid Told Us In His Interview With Julie Adenuga appeared first on OMGVoice.Com.
Read More from Source: OMG Ghana News