Many of us take access to electricity for granted, but only two out of every five people in Africa have decent access to energy to power lights and other electrical appliances throughout the day.
Around 625 million people in Sub-Saharan Africa have no access to electricity, according to the International Energy Agency.
North Africa is not considered within this discussion, as countries such as Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia have 100 percent energy access across the board, but for parts of Sub-Saharan Africa, this is not the case.
We take a look at 12 Sub-Saharan African countries with the best access to electricity.
The post 12 Sub-Saharan African Countries With The Best Access To Electricity appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- South Africa Tops List Of African Countries With The Most Tech Hubs
24 Jun 2017
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017
- Wearable Tech Market Shows Impressive Growth In Africa
23 Jun 2017
- 12 African Tech Innovators Worth Following On Twitter
21 Jun 2017
- Africa Rail Investment: Real Property And Land Value Capture
20 Jun 2017