Nigeria is such a beautiful place.
It’s a big shame that we Nigerians hardly travel around our country. We are ignorant about the cultures and practices of the tribes that make up our diverse nation.
Before you turn to a global trotter, try trotting around some of the most Instagram worthy places in our backyard here in Nigeria:
1. Idanre Hills, Ondo state
A post shared by Funmi Ajala (@funmilayoajala) on Apr 20, 2017 at 5:32am PDT
2. Ngwo Pine Forest, Enugu state
A post shared by Dodos Uvieghara (@iamdodos_style) on Mar 24, 2017 at 12:20am PDT
3. Alok Ikom Monoliths, Akwa Ibom
Although the Alok Ikom monoliths are found predominantly in Akwa Ibom, you can find some in Calabar, Cross River state.
A post shared by Unravelling Nigeria (@unravellingnigeria) on Apr 13, 2017 at 5:40am PDT
4. Erin Ijesha waterfalls, Osun state
A post shared by EatTechTravel (@eattechtravel) on Dec 31, 2016 at 6:48am PST
5. Gurara Falls, Niger State
Image: HCH Photography
6. Wikki Spring, Bauchi State
For those who are not aware, the Wikki Spring can be found in the Yankari Game Reserve in Bauchi state. Another great reason to visit the national park.
7. Osun Osogbo Grove, Osun State
8. Sukur Cultural Landscape, Adamawa State
This is a UNESCO Heritage site located near the Mandara Mountains in Adamawa state.
A post shared by @lasgiditourism on Sep 10, 2016 at 6:40am PDT
9. Olumo Rock, Ogun State
A post shared by Falokun Gbenga (@flightphotographer) on Apr 15, 2017 at 6:13am PDT
10. Matsirga Waterfalls, Kaduna State
11. Obudu Cattle Ranch, Cross River state
12. Kano City Walls, Kano State
The Kano city wall was built in 1095 and is made up of baked clay. It still stands till date.
A post shared by Wakanow (@wakanowdotcom) on Apr 18, 2017 at 3:39am PDT
13. National Theatre, Lagos state
A post shared by Deji Atunwa (@dejiatunwa) on Apr 20, 2017 at 7:19am PDT
14. Mayo Selbe Waterfall and Rapids, Taraba State
A post shared by Chiamaka Obuekwe (@socialprefect) on Jul 28, 2016 at 11:09am PDT
15. Mambilla Plateau, Taraba State
Mambilla plateau is the home of the highland tea that is produced in Nigeria. And there are many picturesque villages on the plateau.
A post shared by Maigaskiya Photography (@maigaskiya) on Aug 5, 2015 at 1:09am PDT
There are still so many Instagram worthy places in Nigeria. Go out and explore!
Speaking of exploring, These UNESCO Heritage Sites Are A Must See.
Read More from Source: OMG Ghana News
Read More Ghana
- Why NDC lost – The inside story
21 Jun 2017
- Ghana keenly monitoring UK’s EU exit negotiations – Akufo-Addo
21 Jun 2017
- Maintaining my $3m mansion my biggest headache – Asamoah Gyan
20 Jun 2017
- Christians worship Whiteman image.. – Mzbel
20 Jun 2017
- People Can’t Stop Admiring This Throwback Photo Of Stonebwoy’s Wife To Be
15 Jun 2017