The United States provides foreign aid that benefits numerous African recipients, with over $43 billion of total obligations going to 222 countries around the world in 2015.
Much of this goes to assisting countries in sub-Saharan and North Africa, with USAID funding countless programs for the good of people within those nations.
The aid goes towards assisting with basic health, education, conflict prevention, emergency response, agriculture and other important issues that require financial resources to address.
We take a look at the 12 biggest African recipients of foreign aid from the United States.
The post 12 Biggest African Recipients Of Foreign Aid From The United States appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- South Africa Tops List Of African Countries With The Most Tech Hubs
24 Jun 2017
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017
- Wearable Tech Market Shows Impressive Growth In Africa
23 Jun 2017
- 12 African Tech Innovators Worth Following On Twitter
21 Jun 2017
- Africa Rail Investment: Real Property And Land Value Capture
20 Jun 2017