Africa remains a continent with great investment potential, and African economies continue to make efforts to attract investors from around the globe.
With a population of over one billion people and rapidly growing middle class, Africa offers significant opportunities to invest in the continent’s non-commodities sectors such as financial services, construction, and manufacturing, amongst others.
Quantum Global Research Lab conducted research to produce the 2017 Africa Investment Index based on a variety of factors such as macroeconomic and financial indicators and the World Bank Group’s Ease of Doing Business Indicators (DBI).
A combination of this research then determines the list of African economies that make the most compelling cases for investors.
Here are the 12 most attractive African economies to invest in for 2017.
The post 12 Most Attractive African Economies To Invest In For 2017 appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017
- Wearable Tech Market Shows Impressive Growth In Africa
23 Jun 2017
- 12 African Tech Innovators Worth Following On Twitter
21 Jun 2017
- Africa Rail Investment: Real Property And Land Value Capture
20 Jun 2017
- African Mobile Phone Sales Down In 2017, East Africa Still Growing
19 Jun 2017