African entrepreneurs continue to be the a positive influence on economies and communities across the continent, as they strive to make their businesses work and solve problems experienced by fellow Africans.
Successful entrepreneurs have a great deal of wisdom to share with others, and often employ revolutionary tactics or a specific mindset in order to bring their ideas to life and solve the problems of the masses.
For this reason it is interesting to listen to this new wave of African entrepreneurs and learn what makes them tick, and what they do to ensure success in their chosen fields.
Here are 12 revolutionary tactics employed by African entrepreneurs in their own words.
The post 12 Revolutionary Tactics Employed By African Entrepreneurs appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017
- Wearable Tech Market Shows Impressive Growth In Africa
23 Jun 2017
- 12 African Tech Innovators Worth Following On Twitter
21 Jun 2017
- Africa Rail Investment: Real Property And Land Value Capture
20 Jun 2017
- African Mobile Phone Sales Down In 2017, East Africa Still Growing
19 Jun 2017