It seems Ghanaian mothers intentionally have an association where they meet to discuss the best clap backs for their children or what to say to them when they ask a silly question.
Their minds are programmed to have a quick response to you without even looking your way and sometimes they are so annoying but you can’t say jack, you just have to swallow your pain and move on.
You sometimes look back and can’t deny how annoying they are but they also make you laugh and that’s when you realise how much you still love them no matter what.
If you’re not Ghanaian, then you might not know this, here are 16 annoying things Ghanaian mothers say or do but we still love them.
1. When she has to criticise all your dressing.
If you’re a guy and you wear big jeans, there is an insult for you, she looks you with a scorn and retorts, “do you know how you look like? you look like a whale in jeans”
If you’re a woman and you wear a skimpy dress, there is a special name for you and it comes with a shout, “Ko yi wo to pias no wo ho”…To pias? Whatever that is, we don’t know.
2. When she ask you to choose between your beard and your school fees.
3. When you don’t pound the fufu and she leaves your cassava for you to come pound
4. When you step out for an event and she looks you up and down and asks you, “Is that what you wearing?”, clearly trying to tell you, your dressing is inappropriate.
5. When you become their mediator between her and her husband when they have a debate.
6. When she sends all your male friends into an FBI questioning when they come to visit.
7. When you have to help her set the same thing on her phone every time
8. When she has to call you every minute when you’re out late as if you’re a toddler.
9. When church is the only thing that makes sense to her
10. When going to the club sounds like you’re on your way to hell
11. Praises and worship is a must for every child at home.
12. When she always has to remind you, “Wo Be Nyin Abeto”
13. When you try to follow her to an event and she tells, “they don’t advertise children there”.
14. When you eat and still want more food. Her response would be; wokaa sɛ yɛnam w’afru so na yɛkɔ bono-ahafo (To wit, “you think the road to Brong-Ahafo is on your tummy”)
15. When you tell her you’re hungry and her first response is to inquire if you’ve taken your shower. Only God knows the relation here.
16. When you ask for more food after eating and she goes like, “Wo didi ama y’akoton wo anaa?”
You Need To Also Check Out These 30 Funny Tweets About Ghanaian Mothers That Are Real AF
The post 16 Annoying Things Ghanaian Mothers Say Or Do But We Still Love Them appeared first on OMGVoice.Com.
Read More from Source: OMG Ghana News