I greet all bloggers in the name of good food! Well, first things first, I’m a Johannesburg-based bachelor who is totally crazy about food. I did not go to a cooking school nor am I a qualified chef, but I just love food and cooking for me is therapeutic. I have recently decided to share this love of cooking with the world and created an Instagram page (@bachelorskitchenmzansi) where you all can find more of my food craze. I will be serving exciting, easy, quick and fun recipes, bachelors, bachelorettes, and kitchen-confident folks alike can whip without any frustrations on a weekly.
For this week I am looking at a Stir Fry Spaghetti and Chicken Breast with Blue Cheese.
You will need the below for the Blue Cheese Chicken Breast;
1) Butter for frying
2) Two chicken breast (for tonight’s dinner and tomorrow’s lunch)
3) Garlic salt
4) Black pepper
– Season chicken breast with Garlic salt and pepper
– Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat
– Place breasts in pan, and increase heat to medium-high
– Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes
– Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through
– Remove chicken to a serving platter
For the blue cheese sauce
1) Store-bought blue cheese sauce (I used one from Woolworth)
2) Crumbles of blue cheese
– Warm the blue cheese as per packet instructions, pour over the chicken breast and add the crumbles of blue cheese
For stir-fry spaghetti
1) Vegetable stir-fry can be prepared as per packet instruction (I added a little chicken stock for great flavour)
2) Spaghetti can also be prepared as per packet instruction (I added a little olive oil and salt to keep the spaghetti alive while cooking)
3) Once spaghetti is done, pour and mix into the stir-fry.
And voila! You have yourself a plate that looks like this.
Who is the bachelor? – A bachelor that spends a lot of time in the kitchen experimenting with food. A fearless foodie and experimenter with a passion for innovative cooking, who isn’t scared to share his self-taught platefuls with the Mzansi.
The post A Bachelor’s Stir Fry Spaghetti and Chicken Breast with Blue Cheese Sauce. appeared first on Just Curious.
Read More from Source: JustCurious