Social media has taken the world by storm in recent years, and the number of active Facebook users in Africa is a testament to the fact that the continent is also part of the social media trend.
With Facebook being the most popular of the social media networks, and the proliferation of mobile throughout Africa providing the ideal breeding ground, the combination of factors has led to a growing user-base for the company.
Africa is home to around 330 million internet users, and around 44 percent of those are active on Facebook.
With that in mind, here are the 10 African countries with the most active Facebook users.
The post 10 African Countries With The Most Active Facebook Users appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- 12 Most Valuable Tech Brands According To Africans
27 Jun 2017
- Africa’s Biggest Company Approaching US And UK Investors To Expand Online Businesses
26 Jun 2017
- World’s First Commercial Drone Delivery Service Operates In Rwanda
25 Jun 2017
- South Africa Tops List Of African Countries With The Most Tech Hubs
24 Jun 2017
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017