Africa has embraced mobile like few other regions of the world have, with some of the highest mobile penetration rates and the majority of internet users accessing content online via their mobiles.
Whether one considers online banking, apps for healthcare, connecting through social media or voting for a political party, Africans have fully embraced mobile technology and all of its possibilities.
Mobile phones have now become indispensable, with most people choosing to take their phones rather than their wallets when leaving home if forced to choose between the two.
Here are the 12 things you didn’t know about how Africans have embraced mobile.
The post 12 Things You Didn’t Know About How Africans Have Embraced Mobile appeared first on AFKInsider.
Read More from Source: AFKinsider South Africa
Read More South Africa
- 12 Most Valuable Tech Brands According To Africans
27 Jun 2017
- Africa’s Biggest Company Approaching US And UK Investors To Expand Online Businesses
26 Jun 2017
- World’s First Commercial Drone Delivery Service Operates In Rwanda
25 Jun 2017
- South Africa Tops List Of African Countries With The Most Tech Hubs
24 Jun 2017
- 12 Issues Africa Needs To Address To Be More Globally Competitive
23 Jun 2017